Visiting hours are a source of comfort for the patient and can help them in their treatment and recovery. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Utilize the main entrance of the hospital
- No more than 2 visitors at a time are allowed per patient
- Children must be accompanied by an adult while waiting in the lobby
- Please speak in quiet tones and be considerate of other patients
- General visiting hours: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Special Communications Needs
North Shore Medical Center has a TDD line (305-694-4830) and closed captioned TV for the hearing impaired. Interpreters are available to assist non-English speaking patients and families.
The coffee shop is located in the main lobby and is open Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm, and alternate weekends, 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
North Shore Medical Center complies with the Florida Clean Air Act. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the medical center or on its grounds, except in a designated area outside the hospital in the courtyard.