Call 305-694-4850 to learn more.
The Pain Care Center offers patients a customized pain management program.
A team of medical specialists and support professionals from many disciplines address each patient's needs.
A team could consist of anesthesiologists, neurologists, physiatrists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, psychologists, psychiatrists, physical and occupational therapists and registered nurses.
By offering a wide range of treatment modalities, the Center can design treatment that is most effective for each patient.
- Epidural steroid injections (cervical, thoracic and lumbar)
- Trigger point injections
- Facet median branch nerve blocks
- Discograms and discogenic blocks
- Coblation/Intradiscal electrothermography
- Lumbar sypathetic blocks and denervation/Stellate ganglion blocks
- Sacro Iliac joint injection and denervation
- Peripheral and central nerve blocks
- Radio frequency denervation techniques
- Epidural and intrathecal implantable pumps
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulators
- Intravenous infusion therapies
- Myofascial release, stretch and spray, traction
- Work hardening and occupational therapy
We are located on the second floor when you enter from the south lobby.
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
We accept many major managed care plans, Medicare, Medicaid and Workers' Compensation.