Join our team!
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program and an employee stock purchase plan. Tenet, its hospitals, and all employees share an ongoing commitment to uphold Tenet's Standards of Conduct and Ethics.
* Some Benefits may not apply to all hospitals and/or positions listed.
You can also contact us at:
- Job Hotline: 305-694-3694
Making North Shore Medical Center Work For You
Click on the links below for more information about our employment opportunities.
North Shore Medical Center is committed to equal employment opportunity as a sound business practice. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any characteristic protected by law.
The mission of North Shore Medical Center is to provide an environment which enhances the health and well-being of our internal and external customers. This environment facilitates and encourages the spirit of community and teamwork in caring for our patients.
Tenet Leaders is a corporate-sponsored leadership development program. Through customized learning modules, directors, managers and supervisors are exposed to concepts that help to support their development as leaders within Tenet. A variety of topics provide the participant with opportunities to integrate personal and professional development goals with Tenet's business needs, initiatives, and organizational values in the ever-changing health care environment.
Goals of the Tenet Leaders program:
- Create a distinctive, highly trained workforce;
- Foster a team culture with shared goals and values;
- Develop a loyal and productive team;
- Manage company goals through a distinctive voice;
- Build skill-based assets for increased competitive advantage;
- Increase productivity and profitability through superior service;
- Reduce turnover and it's related costs; and
- Enhance intellectual capital by developing a learning organization.
.edu is an innovative continuing education program designed to offer Tenet employees the leadership and technical education they need to advance in their careers in the clinical and management areas. Tenet's educational network offers a combination of traditional, one-on-one, educator-led courses and computer-based classes delivered via the Internet. Our virtual courses are available at our employees' convenience from Internet-linked workstations at our hospitals and from home computers.
For more information, visit our website at Click Here For Tenet Information.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future.
As we seek to improve the quality of our patient’s lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide a reasonable return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality. Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity. We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service. We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation. We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
- Transparency. We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
Back to top