Learn more: 305-835-6173
Read our Annual Reports >
The C. Gordon Griffith Community Cancer Center has been treating patients since 1983.
As a well-established medical resource serving Dade, Broward and surrounding areas, the Cancer Center has been accredited by the American College of Surgeons since 1984. With advanced technology and a warm, supportive staff, the Center uses a multidisciplinary team approach to minimize stress and maximize treatment effectiveness.
The Cancer Center features a variety of treatment modalities including the XKnife radiosurgery, Wide Bore CT Scan, IMRT, HDR and LDR Brachytherapy and more. The Cancer Center treats all types of cancer in adults, including prostate, breast, lung, colorectal, non- Hodgkin’s lymphoma and others.
- High Energy Linear Accelerators with IMRT Technology
- MLC (multi-leaf collimation)
- Portal Vision
- Wide Bore CT
- 3D Computer Treatment Planning
- XKnife (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- High-dose and Low-dose Rate Brachytherapy for permanent and temporary implants
- Ultrasound for Image-Guided Therapy
- Tumor Registry onsite
- Cancer Conferences
- Social Services
- Patient Navigator Program